Broadcast Fives Football/Netball Tournament 2012
19th May 2012
The 5-a-side football (men's and women's) and netball tournaments will be held on Saturday 18th May 2013 at the excellent Powerleague venue in Mill Hill.
A great day out for every competitor, Broadcast Fives includes
- Entry for up to 10 friends and colleagues
- A minimum of 5 football matches on the 3G Astroturf pitches, or in netball matches on the dedicated netball courts next door to the football venue
- Refuel for the afternoon matches with a a full BBQ lunch for your squad, all included
- Celebrate your victories and/or drown your sorrows in the bar at the post-match presentations
- Trophies and medals for winners and runners up in all competitions
All teams will be involved in plenty of sport and there are Cup and Plate events in men's football
About the Vision Charity
"The Vision charity for blind and visually impaired children does absolutely fantastic work. So the Broadcast Fives is always a great event, in that it's raising funds for something so worthwhile and also giving the industry a great day out. I'd urge everyone to give it their support and make this year a record breaker for number of teams and money raised for the charity and the children who benefit from it."
Conor Dignam, Managing Director, MBI Ltd, publishers of Broadcast
Competition is always fierce and the event sells out quickly so make sure you enter now to guarantee a place. So, if you're ready to add your name to the Hall of Fame that includes Bloomberg, Disney and Chapman Entertainment register your team today. Please click here to apply or for more information click here or contact Jen if you have any queries.
Team entry is £495 inc VAT but if you apply before FRIDAY 5TH APRIL 2013 you can take advantage of the early bird offer of £445 per team.
If you want to take up the 50% discount offer on entering a women's team simply apply for both the men's and women's teams at the same time - we'll arrange the discount for you.